Monday, December 2, 2013

Los Angeles' First City Card - Released April 2012


"This is the first Starbucks Card for Los Angeles, California; released exclusively to the Los Angeles area around the end of April 2012." Source

I absolutely LOVE this card. 

Fortunately and unfortunately, it is the first Starbucks card that I have ever kept. 

I always wonder what my first Starbucks card must have looked like. Even so, this is still a great "First Card" for me. 

Why is this particular card so special to me?

Firstly, because I truly began to fall in love with Starbucks when I moved to Pasadena, California (15 - 20 minutes from LA) in August of 2010. 

Secondly, because I won it in a photo contest run by my former college. In fact, I won it for second place with this photo:


... Photography and Coffee ... 
Definitely two of my favorite things in life :)

And Lastly, because it is a beautiful reminder of all the wonderful and painful learning experiences it took for me to get to where I am right now. 

I may change my mind on this, but for now, personally, I believe that it is the most, if not one of the most, beautiful Starbucks card(s) I have ever seen or owned!

Hope you enjoyed this post!

Let me know if you have any facts about this card in particular!

-Courtney :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts...?